There she is!!! There she is!!!

This movie is entertaining /and/ very well animted

<Rant Mode>

I have a huge problem with the person that last reviewed this movie. I don't really understand where he's coming from. I can't see how you could dislike this movie.
What were expecting anyway? encase they haven't noticed this movie isn't realistic. there are no photos or anything. Incase they haven't noticed it seemed like the whole city was populated by cats and rabbits, they're also wearing clothes. I sure have never seen a carrot juice dispencer or fish either for that matter.
Do they have some problem with foreign countries?
Newgrounds isn't only for america, www stands for world wide web I tough (I could be mistaken). And not that it's tteribly important it's Korean not japanese.

<Rant Mode/>

This movie is great fun to watch and I'd love to see some more! I love the anime sort of touch to it and the simplicity of the characters. 'Music fits it perfectly, nice little crazy idea *chuckle*.

Too Much Television Too Much Television

This is probably one of my favourite on newgrounds

I don't quite understand where the person that reviewed this before comes from, this is very well animated and very entertaining. I really like the style and I can't see how anyone could dislike this!

how it will end. how it will end.

wow...

that was...enlightening...that was one really amazing..and brilliant... ..string of ideas..

The Rules The Rules

Hilarious

That was really funny and cool. I really like the style and look forward to more of your stuff.

Reaper- The Beginning Reaper- The Beginning

Amazing animation

This one amazing animation and I can't wait to see another! I really like all the angles the cartoon was dislayed from, and it's a great opening to a story.

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

I have a confession:

I have to admit it, I played it for half an hour.

It went SO out of sinc it was hilarious.

Brilliant!

Free Your Mind Free Your Mind

Kool

This is the best neurotically yours cartoon I've seen in a while! I loved the qhole slow-mo piis take that was hilarious!

3d movie(good) 3d movie(good)

Fantasic Graphics

What did you use? all the joints and everything moved perfectly it was brilliant!

dependency dependency

Brilliant

I really enjoyed watching this move i'm not much of an NIN fan but I am now. I really like this movie it's really monopolising..some how.

KoRn Boi KoRn Boi

nice!

that was fun do some more!

and to some of those damned people who had last reviewed this, poeple do like korn that arent 'trendies' or 'posers' 'am not!
pfft!