There she is!!! There she is!!!

This movie is entertaining /and/ very well animted

<Rant Mode>

I have a huge problem with the person that last reviewed this movie. I don't really understand where he's coming from. I can't see how you could dislike this movie.
What were expecting anyway? encase they haven't noticed this movie isn't realistic. there are no photos or anything. Incase they haven't noticed it seemed like the whole city was populated by cats and rabbits, they're also wearing clothes. I sure have never seen a carrot juice dispencer or fish either for that matter.
Do they have some problem with foreign countries?
Newgrounds isn't only for america, www stands for world wide web I tough (I could be mistaken). And not that it's tteribly important it's Korean not japanese.

<Rant Mode/>

This movie is great fun to watch and I'd love to see some more! I love the anime sort of touch to it and the simplicity of the characters. 'Music fits it perfectly, nice little crazy idea *chuckle*.

Too Much Television Too Much Television

This is probably one of my favourite on newgrounds

I don't quite understand where the person that reviewed this before comes from, this is very well animated and very entertaining. I really like the style and I can't see how anyone could dislike this!

how it will end. how it will end.

wow...

that was...enlightening...that was one really amazing..and brilliant... ..string of ideas..

Furby Interactive Furby Interactive

Ha that's really cool.

I especially like the way you can change it's body even, like, without having to put one coloured furr ontop of another.I can't see anyway you could improve on it at all. the sound baord is great with the talk, music AND sound effects option.
Great Job!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the compliments SlinkyMalinki. I'm glad you liked it! :)

Unofficial Happiness Test Unofficial Happiness Test

kewl

I loved it. it was very fun. :)!

Psychological Test Psychological Test

it was fun and interesting but meaningless

i liked how it was done but it doesnt have anything with a reason. like different animals have different effects has nothing to do with a size, fish are rebirth to the sub concious. shadows are problems.houses resemble the self. i liked the fence idea though. i dont understand where u came up with the table or the cup and water is emotional state, spiritual and physical, the movement of the water is more important than the size.
but it was good fun.